Extraordinary Desserts is a dessert lover's paradise. If you're in San Diego, I'd recommend checking out the Union Street location in Little Italy. The exquisite cakes are topped with real flower petals and look like edible works of art.
A piece of Dulce de Leche cake and a cup of hot dark chocolate topped with whipped cream are worth the trip. They also serve delicious panini sandwiches, if you're in the mood for a full meal, but make sure you save room for dessert!
Have you ever been to Extraordinary Desserts? Do you prefer the Union Street or 5th Avenue location? What is your favorite dessert item?

4 comments:
I think I may be the only San Diegan that's STILL never been there. Ha ha.
Maybe I'll have to get someone to bring up a goodie from there to celebrate my birthday in a few weeks!
I had forgotten about it until I saw your post. I do love that you're doing this as your A-Z - so fun as a fellow local!
Leese - They have a whole counter where you can order desserts to go, so definitely have someone bring you a treat. That would be a sweet birthday gift!
Now I'm hungry...=]
Milo - Mission accomplished!
Post a Comment