Monday, April 1, 2013

A to Z 2013: 3rd Time's The Charm?

This is the third year I'll be attempting the A to Z challenge. Wasn't planning on participating in 2013, but a bout of insomnia last night convinced me to try again. Jotted down my topics in chicken scratch by the light of the moon at 4am, and I'm hoping to be less of a perfectionist and have more fun with the posts. So here goes...

During April, I'll be blogging about some of my favorite places in San Diego, California. I moved here in 2004, and in some ways it still feels like I'm on vacation. There is so much to see and do in this amazing city. If you're hoping to visit someday or live in the area, you might be interested in checking out my blog. I'd love to know if you agree or disagree with my picks, and if you have any San Diego "must see" recommendations of your own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun - I love seeing things other people might know of (or find noteworthy) in town that I might not know about, despite having been here most of my life!

I'm anxious to follow your blog through this A-Z Challenge!

Sara Fowler said...

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I finally am getting back to your blog and can't wait to read your inspiring posts!