It's Pay It Forward Blogfest day! Here are 3 blogs that I highly recommend:
1. Chatting at the Sky
Visit Emily's blog to be inspired. Her posts feature uplifting photography and daily musings on life, faith, and writing. This fall her first book was published. If you're interested in writing non-fiction, the blog archives chronicle her entire process from writing a book proposal to the release of the final product: "Grace for the Good Girl."
2. Nancy I. Sanders - freelance author
If you want to write children's books, visit Nancy's blog. I heard her speak about her book "Yes! You Can" at a San Diego SCBWI meeting and was impressed with her practical advice for getting published as well as tips on plot structure. Her blog features motivational posts for writers and an inside look at the life of a freelance children's book author.
3. We are not Martha
Sues and Chels are friends from Boston who love to cook and entertain. Visit their blog if you want to have fun with food. They totally demystify the cooking process by trying new recipes and writing about their successes and failures in the kitchen. As a side bonus, there are lots of food photos and reviews of restaurants in the Boston area. One of their posts even got me to make homemade Candy Corn ice cream last year. Yum!
Hope you like these blogs as much as I do. Enjoy!
Sara

6 comments:
Hi! Count me in as a new Pay It Forward follower! :-)
Hi Sara. I'm here as the co-host of the Pay It Forward blogfest. Thanks so much for signing up.
And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working! Yay.
Thanks for the recommendations--they sound great! I'm a new follower here too. :) Have a great weekend!
Hi, I'm dropping in from Alex's blog hop. I'm very happy to meet you and follow you.
missed the pay it forward blog, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet you :)
hello there,
Thought I would pop by via the PIF Blog fest and say "hi" so "hi" good to "meet" you. Love the blog!! I will pop by as often as possible.
EVE :-)
Post a Comment