Friday, May 27, 2011

Personal Best at One Forty Fiction

Yesterday One Forty Fiction published my twitter fiction piece "Personal Best."

The longest distance I've run is a half marathon, so it's not autobiographical. But I can relate to the satisfaction that comes from accomplishing a personal goal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, and congrats on your May Marionette WIN!

Joe Romel said...

Congrats on completing May's W1S1 Challenge! And big, big, mega, huge congrats on getting your work published! I actually read "Personal Best" the other day and thought it was excellent. I don't know how you guys make 140 characters shine like that.

Simon Kewin said...

Many congratulations on your Twitter fiction successes. Great stuff. And well done on the W1S1 May Marionette. Glad the scheme is working for you.

Dave K said...

Sara,

Congrats on your Write1Sub1 accomplishment for the month. And on getting something published at One Forty Fiction. I find myself drifting to shorter and shorter stories but haven't tried anything quite as short as a twitter story.